DIABETES: Diabetes Support Group – White County, AR
Do you feel alone in dealing with diabetes? White County Medical Center offers a Diabetes Support Group. The next meeting is December 05, 2016 at 5:00 pm. Please see the link below for contact information.
- Highly Informative Tips To Help You Deal With Diabetes (early-symptoms-diabetes-type-2.back-pain-and-treatment.com)
- Typical Symptoms Associated With Type One Diabetes (diabetes.answers.com)
- Whether Newly Diagnosed Or A Long Time Sufferer – Help Control Your Diabetes With These Handy Tips (early-symptoms-diabetes-type-2.back-pain-and-treatment.com)
If you need help:
If you are disabled, and need help with your SSDI or SSI hearing, contact Deborah at The Hardin Law Firm, PLC.
ATTORNEY: Learn more about our attorneys and staff.
SERVING: Cabot, Beebe, Ward, Searcy, Jacksonville, Lonoke County, White County, Faulkner County, and other central Arkansas areas.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
Originally published: April 28, 2015
Last updated: December 8, 2016 at 19:36 pm
- FIBROMYALGIA: SSA’s Evaluation of Fibro
- Medical Marijuana: Common Questions and Concerns.
- How to describe your pain? Easier said than done…
- Subscribe to the Hardin Disability Newsletter for monthly…
- What to Expect at your Social Security Disability Hearing…
- FORMS: Lots of Disability Forms and Letters for Current…