Community Help and Resources
Are you stuck in a bind, while waiting for Social Security to come through with your disability benefits?
Suffering from a disability can be challenging enough, but waiting for SSDI/SSI benefits puts many Claimants in a desperate situation!
We have assembled this list of community resources to help you get through this difficult time. Please comment below if you know about other resources that we should add, here.
[table id=2 /]
If you are disabled and need help with your Social Security Disability Hearing, contact Deborah at The Hardin Law Firm, PLC. Or, take advantage of this Free SSD Case Evaluation.
ATTORNEY: Learn more about our Attorneys and Staff.
SERVING: Cabot, Beebe, Ward, Searcy, Jacksonville, Lonoke County, White County, Faulkner County, and other central Arkansas areas.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
Originally published: November 29, 2016
Last updated: December 8, 2016 at 19:34 pm
- FIBROMYALGIA: SSA’s Evaluation of Fibro
- Nervous about your Disability Hearing? Find out what…
- Five Questions to ask BEFORE choosing a disability lawyer!
- Medical Marijuana: Common Questions and Concerns.
- Work Credits. What are they? Do I need to have them?
- What should I wear to my disability hearing?