SUPPORT: Doctors, Attorneys, Support Persons, and more.
Are you supporting a friend, family member, patient, or client who is trying to obtain SSDI or SSI benefits? If YES, then you have come to the right place for help:
- ATTORNEYS: About Social Security Disability Representatives
- Community Help and Resources
- DOCTORS: Resources for Doctors
- Witness Letters
If you are disabled and need help with your Social Security Disability Hearing, contact Deborah at The Hardin Law Firm, PLC.
ATTORNEY: Learn more about our Attorneys and Staff.
SERVING: Cabot, Beebe, Ward, Searcy, Jacksonville, Lonoke County, White County, Faulkner County, and other central Arkansas areas.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this website is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
Originally published: December 06, 2016
Last updated: December 13, 2016 at 14:17 pm
- What to Expect at your Social Security Disability Hearing…
- Medical Marijuana: Common Questions and Concerns.
- Work Credits. What are they? Do I need to have them?
- FORMS: Lots of Disability Forms and Letters for Current…
- ARTHRITIS: Inflammatory Arthritis and Social Security…
- How to describe your pain? Easier said than done…